Despite Antoine's efforts nobody from infra fixed the issue and now
vmbuild has been shut down - so no nightlies for commons for the
foreseeable future :-(

Niall

On 2/12/07, Niall Pemberton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 2/7/07, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ssh seems to be down. I mentioned it on #asfinfra, but no one replied.
>
> Time to mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] methinks.

The thread on infra@ got no response :-(

Antoine Levy-Lambert has now created a Jira ticket for it

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1155

Niall