On 3/12/07, Julius Davies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I've had the same problem.  I *cannot* get 1.2 running on linux anymore.

I hate to say it.... but the only way I can get 1.2 going these days
is by installing it on Windows.  Installs really nicely, to tell the
truth.

Yup. I hear you can patch your glibc on Linux, but I went with Windows
for 1.2. Except I decided to be clever and install all versions on
there and that screwed things up for some reason (1.6 was being too
smart). Seems to work now though, so I can wince and do a build on
Windows.

Hen