Rahul Akolkar wrote:
On 3/21/07, Stephen Kestle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip/>
Just out of interest, are people voting for me because:

    * of Stephen (C)'s  recommendation
    * of my correspondance (do people actually read all these emails?)
    * it's the cool thing to do / I seem to be ok

<snap/>
* This should have been two bullets *shrug*. On the second part, you
seem a bit green here (for example, voting for oneself
Sorry - that was a joke.
asking why someone voted in favor may not be perceived to be in good
taste -- its somewhat accepted that others really don't need to know).
I guess - I just know that I'd usually abstain, simply because I don't follow the other projects. I expected a few votes, but I've been rather surprised about the amount of quick response. I guess that's just a part of being a senior/committed contributor to commons.

Thanks for the answer - apologies to those who thought my questions a bit forward (I was only intending to get a reply or two).

Cheers

Stephen