On 4/4/07, Luc Maisonobe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Phil Steitz wrote:

> I have also been looking at the *great* progress getting the
> Mantissa stuff in and will propose that we move to a 1.2 release.
> Looks about ready to bundle up in terms of contents previously
> discussed, other than the setter injection stuff that I will add.  Do
> you feel like putting together a release plan?

I think we should close MATH-120, MATH-156 and MATH-157 before the release.

MATH-120: I have commited a trivial documentation update (one line in a
table listing the available distributions).

MATH-156: concerning the Brent solver issue, I will implement the
solution sketched by the reporter and commit it.

MATH-157: this is a really important one. As there has already been some
discussion on Jira, I think we could start by simply reviewing and
commiting the last version of the patch.

By the way, I would like to put my name as assignee (is this an english
word ?) for MATH-157. I don't see a way to do this, should I request
further authorizations on Jira first ?

You were only in the "Jira User" group - I've added a "committer role"
for Commons Math issues for you which should get you going for the
time being as I'm not sure what groups/roles people should get - but
I'll start a separate thread for that.

Niall

Luc