Here is my +1.

Oliver

Oliver Heger wrote:
After fixing a problem with NOTICE.txt (the correct copyright was added) the 3rd release candidate for Commons Configuration 1.4 is now available at
http://people.apache.org/~oheger/commons-configuration-1.4rc3/

The site can be found at
http://people.apache.org/~oheger/commons-configuration-1.4rc3/site

Votes please! I will keep the vote open until the evening of Saturday, 7th April (GMT).

Oliver

Oliver Heger wrote:
The 2nd release candidate for Commons Configuration 1.4 is available for
inspection at
http://people.apache.org/~oheger/commons-configuration-1.4rc2/

The site can be found at
http://people.apache.org/~oheger/commons-configuration-1.4rc2/site/

The following has been changed since rc1:
- A license issue with one of the test classes was solved by simply
using another mock implementation for this purpose.
- The dependency to commons-dbcp was updated to the new version 1.2.2.
This solves a problem with the m2 build related to jdbc-stdext.jar.
- Minor site improvements, as suggested for rc1.
- A few fixes for problems reported in the mean time.

Please send your votes. I will keep the vote open until the evening of
Saturday, 7th April (GMT).

Oliver