On 15/04/07, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Author: sebb
> Date: Sun Apr 15 11:33:27 2007
> New Revision: 529044

> Log:
> Create minimal POM
>
> Added:
>     jakarta/commons/proper/cli/branches/avalon-implementation/pom.xml   (with
props)

[...]

Since this a new component, we should preferably discuss its creation
(then have a vote if needed etc.).

Not sure I follow that - all I've done is create a Pom so it can be
built independently - the code has been in SVN for some while now,
waiting for someone to do a release (please!)

Sebb