Oliver Heger a écrit :

I haven't used XMLPropertyListConfiguration myself. But from a short glance at the code I fear that there could be a bug related to the handling of arrays. What exactly is the result when you call setProperty() with the modified byte[]?

I commited a fix for this bug, it affected both plist configurations.

Oliver could you review my change please ? I'm not familiar with the new event notification stuff, I don't know if the right events are fired with this fix.

Emmanuel Bourg