Hello!

I've got one question and two proposals for commons validator!

1. Question: How can I get values for some constants out of the
validator-framework? ValidatorResources.getConstants() unfortunately is
protected! But I want to use the constants I defined somewhere else!

2. Proposal: What about making the above method public for this reason?

3. Proposal: It would really be nice, if I could set the constants using a java
properties file!

4. Proposal: Am I right, that I currently can only use the javascript
validation when I click the submit button? What if I want to validate a field
when the focus leaves this field?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Florian