From: Moerk, Detlev [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 3:29 PM
To: commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: [VFS] Sftp session not closed after transmit

Hi,

I'm trying to copy a file from a sftp Server to the local Filesystem.
After some problems getting sftp connection running without special
filesystemoptions
I run into problems when the transfer is finished.
I close both FileObjects, but the sftp session thread is not closed.
There is also a SoftRefFilesCache$SoftRefReleaseThread running

and the program is not terminating.
Any hint about that? Thanks

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Detlev Mörk