On 5/18/07, Jochen Wiedmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 5/18/07, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Was there a response to my comment [1] about r518770?

Sorry, I wasn't reading your comment. But, to be honest, I have to
admit that after reading it, I do not understand what you propose as a
better solution?

<snip/>

I'm proposing to declare the FileCleaningTracker in DiskFileItem to be
transient. FileCleaningTracker is currently returning a brand new
instance after a round trip (its not really being serialized, it
shouldn't be declared Serializable IMO).

I'm away this weekend, and probably won't be able to respond further
till Monday, sorry about that.

-Rahul

Jochen

--
My cats know that I am a loser who goes out for hunting every day
without ever returning as much as a single mouse. Fortunately, I've