On 6/6/07, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 6/6/07, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hen,
>
> Looks like the cli-1.0.x branch is on its way. IMO, we should remove
> the other two from trunks-proper.

We could remove the avalon one. I don't think there's any sign that
it'll ever have a release or development.

The 2.x one is a tricky one. Once 1.1 is released we need to decide if
2.0 is the way forward etc; so I'd like to leave that one there if I
could. Effectively we have two CLI components running in parallel at
the moment.

<snip/>

IMO we don't, until we release both (ATM, there are branches where
some potentially successful experiments have been done, doesn't mean
adding all of those to trunks-proper is of any value -- folks should
just be checking out branches directly to work on them). In other
words, we may be getting ahead of ourselves here.

-Rahul

Hen