On 6/6/07, Ben Speakmon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm moving the email nightly build to maven 2 and I'm putting together the
missing dependencies into upload bundles for repo.maven.org.

When you have the m2 build working, just remove email from
commons-nightly/nightly_proper_maven_list.txt and add it to
commons-nightly/nightly_proper_maven2_list.txt and check these files
in to svn.  Then the script will start using m2 to build email
nightly.  If you want to turn off the m1 nightly build in the mean
time, you can just do the first step.

Phil