Hi Gilles!
> I traced back the failure in the gump build of ivy up to [1].  A class that
> we use in VFS has been renamed.

I guess you mean the ThreadLocalHttpConnectionManager class (former
WebdavConnectionManager).
May I ask, why you use it directly?
> 3. Replace our dependency to commons-vfs-sandbox in gump by a "static
> dependency version".

4. Copy the old WebdavConnectionManager to the ivy codebase until vfs
1.1 has been released.

Btw, I am trying to upgrade the httpclient library to 3.0.1 which also
involves some changes on the ConnectionManager stuff, so we might run
into troubles again.

Ciao,
Mario