On 7/6/07, Paul Benedict <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Niall, that's fine by me. You're the lead of the project and I respect your
contributions and leadership. I'll be passing everything by you. No worries.

OK great that will be much appreciated to start with :) Not sure about
the lead business, just seem to have inherited it from others - which
you may do from me.

Niall

Paul