On 7/13/07, Dennis Lundberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dain Sundstrom wrote:
> Are snapshot jars for commons (specifically commons-dbcp) published
> anywhere?  I expected to see them here
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/

Almost none of the commons components use Maven 2 to build or publish
their jar-files. So you won't find many commons-snapshots in the
directory you mention.

There is however a nightly-build script that runs and creates
"snapshots" of all commons components, using their preferred build
system (Ant, Maven 1 or Maven 2). You can find the artifacts it produces
here:

   http://vmbuild.apache.org/~commons/nightly/builds/

Or as a legacy maven-1 repository:

http://vmbuild.apache.org/~commons/nightly/maven/