Hi,
        I have a need to be able to access the Content Transfer Encoding
details from the message and currently there is no way of accessing this
info. I can see that the dataHandler does have the information within the
object, but there are no methods that you can use to get the data out.
I have raised Jira WSCommons-448 and have supplied a solution and a
testcase. I would appreciate if you could let me know if you have any
issues with this request.

Thanks

Tim Mitchell

Unless stated otherwise above: