On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 1:53 AM, Asankha C. Perera <asan...@apache.org> wrote:

> No, only the following two classes are using a two utility classes, which
> can be fixed easily. Like I said, the base will remain in the transports
> module - whether it be under commons or back again in Synapse.
>
> ./src/org/apache/axis2/transport/http/CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java
> ./src/org/apache/axis2/transport/http/AxisServlet.java

Ok. If we can eliminate these dependencies that's great. One less
thing to worry about.

So sounds like we agree on moving the http module back to Axis2 and
leaving transport base where it is (after fixing the utility classes
dependency). What about tcp and local? Should we move it or leave it
where it is? Do Axis2 users expect local and/or tcp transports to be
installed by default?

Jarek