Attached is a patch and test case for a few minor bugs I discovered in the URI(URI, URI) constructor. The patch changes the following:

- fixes the case when the second arg to URI(URI,URI) is just a fragment (e.g. "#s"). According to RFC 2396 a relative reference that is just a fragment should resolve to the "current document" plus the fragment. I took this to mean that URI( "http://a/b/c/d;p?q";, "#s" ) should resolve to "http://a/b/c/d;p?q#s";. Please let me know if this seems incorrect.
- changes setURI() to no longer ignores fragments, getURI() and toString() now return the full URI including the fragment.

Enjoy,

Mike