Armando Anton wrote:

Hi!

I was working in uri test cases too so i send some more cases testing abnormal examples (you can find them in the RFC) :)
Most of the abnormal examples works well except two of them:

1. when the relative uri is empty > an exception is thrown (i think it is a good idea to avoid empty uris)

[ ... ]

I don't know if this is relevant to the usage within HttpClient, but, if someone was using this class to fetch/process URLs extracted from a web page then this behaviour would cause breakage on links like <a href="">. Similarly, many form tags use an empty URL to mean `submit to this page'. Can't you just return the base URL?

--
Mike