I checked to see how many subscriptions there are to the HttpClient mailing list for the first time today. I was pleasently surprised as it was *many* more than I had expected. Now in that number there are about 3 archive services subscribed, and probablly a few users subscribed twice, but there would be hardly any inactive accounts because the list is only a few months old. I'd say the number reported is only 7 higher than the actual number of humans reading the list traffic.

Take a guess for yourself. Then scroll down to the bottom of this email to see how close you were.

*137* subscribers reported by the list command.