By default JSSE only support SSL certs that are signed by Verisign or Thawte. To use a self signed cert (this appears to be what you are doing) you have two options:

1) import the servers cert into your keystore
2) mess around with the X509 stuff, someone posted a URL earlier talking about how to do this

Mike

Tom Samplonius wrote:
  Now I get the runtime error:

javax.net.ssl.SSLException: untrusted server cert chain

  Is there anything more that needs to be done to setup the connection?
I've seend some examples that setup all sorts of X509 stuff.  Is that
required too?  I'm using JSSE 1.0.3_01.

Tom