> 2. Send the plain file as the request body. Look at the example
> PostXML.java. On the server side you need only the request input stream.
> That's it.

Why would this method need to be limited to a plain text file, doesn't it
just send the bytes?

Also, I notice that the JavaDoc for the PostMethod's setRequestBody method
states:

  Once this method has been invoked, the request parameters cannot be
altered until I am recycled.

While the addParameter method states:

    Throws:
    java.lang.IllegalStateException - if my request body has already been
generated.

Is there a way of sending the file name with the file contents?  Or, would I
need to revert back to sending the file name ahead of time and setting the
name to a session attribute to be extracted when the file contents are later
received?

Thanks for the help,

Daniel