Michael Becke a ecrit :

> Do any of the requests fail?  There are some legitimate cases where
> that exception will get printed, but where there is no actual error.
> For instance this can get printed when a connection times out, but is
> still open.
>
> Mike

Nope, I couldn't get the header parser error, even with 4 clients making 5
requests simultaneously (or nearly).

And what you say is right, (I think) I only saw that exception when waiting
a little and then making requests, so that may come from the time-out.

If you want, I'm gonna try it with Opensta (webapp testing tool) to see if
it can handle fine 100 people simultaneously ! I'll change the log to error
only and see if I see something then in the log.

Just give me a little more time, and this afternoon I launch a real stress
tool against my webapp to see what happens ;)