Please take a look at the attached files,
1.htm is the output of the original program, which
looks like it can't follow a https redirection.
2.htm is the output of the modified program using
post.addParameters().

Thanks.

yang

--- Oleg Kalnichevski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Hi Yang
>
> Could you please execute your application with the
> following system
> properties

-Dorg.apache.commons.logging.Log=org.apache.commons.logging.impl.SimpleLog

-Dorg.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.log.httpclient.wire=debug

-Dorg.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.log.org.apache.commons.httpclient=debug

"https://login.hotjobs.yahoo.com/display/resume?ct_hft=merge/login";);