Hi Group,

Advice me how to implement this requirement of mine. I've seen other sites
doing this...

User is viewing site A, requests a Servlet-A on host A. Servlet-A processes
the requests and passes the data to set of  java classes, which process them
and send HTTP POST request message to different URL on host X. I use
Httpclient to send the post message to URL on host X.
Should I get the response and print ito user or is there a mechanism for
site on host X to display the response.

thanks in advace..

cheers
Sunil