Same for me.

Mike

Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:
Jeff,
The commons-loggign.jar file appears corrupt. Am I the only one
experiencing this problem?

Oleg

On Mon, 2003-02-24 at 16:20, Jeffrey Dever wrote:

Ok, new rc2 package available:
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/release/commons-httpclient/v2.0

Michael Becke wrote:

If we are only going to release one file I would suggest using zip instead of tar.gz.

Mike

On Monday, February 24, 2003, at 02:10 AM, Jeffrey Dever wrote:

I just put up a release candidate for alpha3:
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/release/commons- httpclient/v2.0

It was build with the ant task instead of maven this time. I made a few tiny changes that have not been checked in to cvs yet, and repository has not been labeled. If we vote this as OK I'll just rename it.

Please check it out.

Jandalf.