Daniel,

make sure you use a POST request that has the Content-Length header set. Using chunked transfer encoding is not encouraged since most servers will most reasonably limit the size of an unknown size upload due to the possibility of DoS attacks.

Odi

Daniel Walsh wrote:
Ok, 300MB is a pretty big file.  So, I guess my 20MB shouldn't be creating a
problem on this end.  I'm posting to a servlet running on the Sun ONE
application server, but I don't have that source code (the servlet) here
with me.  I'll have to find out tomorrow if he put a cap on the file size on
that end, and then maybe check out the Sun ONE app server docs.

If an error was being generated from the server side though, wouldn't I be
getting my stack trace in the response body of my MultipartPostMethod?

Daniel