Sergio,

This is a very valid point. I believe the entire retry logic should be
carefully revised and improved. Clearly, HttpRecoverableException should
be more informative by having a status flag or sub-classed into several
distinct exception classes.

I just feel that should be done in post 2.0 time frame, together with
redirect logic redesign.

Feel free to file a bug report, so we do not overlook this problem in
the future

Oleg