Unless Jeff comes back into the fold in the short term, I'll happily help
here.

I'll start by checking out the tagged code and doing a maven
site:deploy.....

Let me know if there are problems with this....
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

----- Forwarded by dIon Gillard/Multitask Consulting/AU on 29/05/2003