Hello Patrick,

What exactly do you mean by "SSL with mutual client authentication"? Could you provide a simple example of what you are trying and what specifically does not work. A stack trace and logs would be helpful.

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/logging.html

Mike

Patrick Cardinal wrote:
I use httpclient to do SSL. We have been having problems using the 2.0 beta-1 (even alpha3 ) release of httpclient to do SSL with mutual client authentication using Keystores and JSSE. This used to work in a previous release of http client. I need to upgrade to 2.0 version for a bug fix.

Does anyone know if SSL with mutual client authentication has ever been tested with http client?..

Can anyone provide me with sample code to do client authentication using httpclient in 2.0?

Any help will be appreciated on this count...

Patrick