Strange Behavior in Post Methods.
        generateRequestBody()
 queryName = URIUtil.encodeWithinQuery(parameter.getName(), charset);
 queryValue = URIUtil.encodeWithinQuery(parameter.getValue(), charset);

must the body of a post request be encoded as a URL Query?
This is because some servlets fail when receiving POST parameters with white
spaces.
"WhatEver   " --> "WhatEver%20%20%20%20".

Another thing about is addParameters Stuff.

addParameters(NameValuePair parameters[])
calls
 addParameter(parameters[i]);
and calls
        addParameter(param.getName(), param.getValue());
that calls
        params.add(new NameValuePair(paramName, paramValue));

>From NameValuePair to NameValuePair?¿?.
Sorry by my lack of java knowledge but I don't understand this conversion,
is something about memory?.

Thanks!