I get a HttpConnection.ConnectionTimeoutException with a certain site
(http://www.fnac.com) but I don't get it with other sites.  And I don't get
it 100% of the time.  I set my connect timeout to 10 seconds and I get it
frequently.  I set my timeout to 20 seconds and I get only a few.  I'm
suspicious because when I visit the site with my browser, it loads up in
just a couple seconds.  I'm using DSL so I don't see how it could take 20
seconds to connect with HttpClient and only 2 seconds with my browser.

I'm curious if anyone has seen this before?

Michael Mattox