Yea!! I'm glad everything worked out.

Mike

On Wednesday, June 11, 2003, at 11:33 PM, Adrian Sutton wrote:

How is your committer agreement shaping up? I would really LOVE to see
that damn SSL guide massaged a bit and finally deployed on our web site.

Well, two days ago I had approval from the chairman of the board and was waiting for the documentation to come through. Now I'm waiting on an evaluation from our US legal firm so I don't really know what's going on or how long it's going to take. I do apologize for the trouble involved, hopefully our legal firm will be in touch with software development practices and put an end to this farce.

As for the SSL guide, I'd just commit it as is and deploy it. It's good enough that it will be useful to people and I can do the cleanup work on it when this all gets sorted out to make it a little easier to read and make it fit in with the same style as the rest of our documentation.

Somewhere there's a chorus of angels singing the hallelujah chorus because I've got final approval and have faxed in my contributor agreement. I'll convert my copy of the HttpClient source to use the SSH committer login and update the project.xml tonight. Then it's on to the polishing of the ssl guide. :)

That sure takes a load off my mind!

Regards,

Adrian Sutton.