> Actually, I don't understand that you might notice and you might wonder
> why there is encoding change menu in your web browser.  and you can
> test it yourself though.

Knock, knock. Hello, anybody home? Half a year ago, when this whole story started I
tried to explain you one simple thing: in Java the concept of charset (encoding) is
applicable to String to byte[] or byte[] to String conversions only. I do not speak
English natively too and routinely have to deal with different Cyrillic encodings. I
cannot think of a single case where String to String would make any sense, as Java
uses Unicode (two byte) for string representation.

Laura argued that some Far East alphabets might be inadequately represented in
Unicode. This is the only plausible explanation that I can think of. THIS IS EXACTLY
THE USE CASE I HAVE BEEN ASKING YOU TO PRODUCE FOR 5 (FIVE) MONTHS

> But, not a duty... it's voluteering... no pay...
> even the code constribution here...

Guess what? We do not get paid either. But at least any other HttpClient contributor
does make an effort to listen to his/her fellow developers. This has nothing to do
with getting paid or not.