Hi All,

Hope all is well!

If I put the following text into the URI class:

ftp://anonymous:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/incoming/

Is it possible to get that text back out of the URI class via one of the
get* methods, or similar ?

>From what I can see, all return the URI excluding the user info, but I need
in my application I need to get the original string back to pass to the
Avalon SourceResolver library.

I guess there must be some way to extract the original string ? Have I missed
something somewhere ?

Cheers,

Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: