-----Mensagem original-----
De: Ortwin Glück [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviada em: terça-feira, 22 de julho de 2003 10:38
Para: Commons HttpClient Project
Assunto: Re: RES: RES: NTLM Error

Could it be a classloader issue? Are you experiencing this error when
running your app in an application server context, through Webstart etc.
  but not when running it standalone?

Odi

Andre Augusto de Oliveira Aragao wrote:

> Adrian,
>
> The actual stack trace is the following:
>
> java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Cannot find any provider
supporting
> DES/ECB/NoPadding
>       at javax.crypto.Cipher.getInstance(DashoA6275)
>       at org.apache.commons.httpclient.auth.NTLM.getCipher(NTLM.java:171)
>       at org.apache.commons.httpclient.auth.NTLM.encrypt(NTLM.java:223)
>       at
> org.apache.commons.httpclient.auth.NTLM.hashPassword(NTLM.java:520)
>       at
> org.apache.commons.httpclient.auth.NTLM.getType3Message(NTLM.java:471)
>       at
> org.apache.commons.httpclient.auth.NTLM.getResponseFor(NTLM.java:157)
>       at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.auth.NTLMScheme.authenticate(NTLMScheme.java:1
> 94)
>       at

org.apache.commons.httpclient.auth.NTLMScheme.authenticate(NTLMScheme.java:2