> Newbie question:
>
> What do you mean by CVS HEAD of Commons-HttpClient?

The nightly builds were compiled against the latest version of Commons
Httpclient found in CVS. Because there are some incompatible API
changes and Slide client is expected to be used with a 2.0 version of
Httpclient I have now removed this dependency.

If you use the nightly builds you do not have to care of CVS. Just use
the commons-httpclient.jar shipping with Slide or (recommended)
replace it with the latest 2.0 release of Httpclient (currently beta-2).