On Thursday, August 14, 2003, at 03:31 AM, Rowe, David (CAG-CC MIS) wrote:

I know, it was missing an 'i' in Authentication, just for consistency.

Also, My credentials were incorrect, talking to the Proxy people here, I was told to use a "fully-qualified" username, which meant tacking the domain on the front of the username, So essentially, I was sending it Domain\Domain\Username, as opposed to Domain\Username.

Many apologies and thanks for your help!

Absolutely no need to apologize, this is a failing in the documentation. I have updated the authentication guide to record this. I have made a note that when I get to starting my review of javadocs that this is added to the NTCredentials documentation.

Also, should the update to the docs be included in the 2-0 branch as well as head? I notice the note on adding JCE to your class path is not in the 2-0 branch but is in HEAD.

Dave

Regards,

Adrian Sutton.

Intencha "tomorrow's technology today"