Hi Leo,

Well, I've done some analysis of the log file and I think I have a few answers. It seems that a few connections are not being released. To be exact, 47 connections are not released. 42 of them get reclaimed by the garbage collector, but the other 5 remain in limbo. We'll need to do some more work to figure out why these connections are not released. I wrote a quick perl script that analyzes the log file, which I will post tomorrow. That's all for tonight. I'm going to get some sleep. More to come tomorrow...

Mike