Please take a look at MultipartPostMethod.addPart(Part) and the FilePart class. These should be what you are looking for.
Mike
On Thursday, October 9, 2003, at 10:42 PM, Luis Augusto Coutinho Sauerbronn wrote:
Hello!
I am using a MultipartPostMethod object to submit 3 files and some text
fields to a perl script that I can't change.
One of the files should have the Content-Type "application/XYZ" but when I
use the method addParameter(String parameterName, File parameterFile) the
Content-Type is set to "application/octet-stream".
Is there a way to force a certain Content-Type to this file? I couldn�t
find it.
Thanks
Luis Augusto C. Sauerbronn
Esta mensagem, incluindo seus anexos, pode conter informa��es privilegiadas
e/ou de car�ter confidencial, n�o podendo ser retransmitida sem autoriza��o
do remetente. Se voc� n�o � o destinat�rio ou pessoa autorizada a receb�-la,
informamos que o seu uso, divulga��o, c�pia ou arquivamento s�o proibidos.
Portanto, se voc� recebeu esta mensagem por engano, por favor, nos informe
respondendo imediatamente a este e-mail e em seguida apague-a.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
