Hi,

I'm using HttpClient 2.0 rc-2 and having a problem adding a request header named "Cookie".

Using the following:

method.addRequestHeader("Cookie", "MOIN_ID=\"...\"");

I don't see a "Cookie" header, combing through the logging output with "org.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.log.httpclient.wire"="true".

Using the following:

method.addRequestHeader("FooHoo", "WooWee");

I do see "FooHoo", so this seems to be specific to "Cookie" unless I'm missing something or doing something wrong.

Is this a bug or by design? I'd like to be able to send a cook value with having to deal with policies, etc...

Thanks,
-Ollie

--
Ollie Rutherfurd