Hi Yong,

The only way to get progress at the moment is to track the reads on the InputStream given to PostMethod.setRequestBody(InputStream).

Mike

On Nov 10, 2003, at 7:02 PM, Yong Chen wrote:

Hi,

I'm using putmethod to put (large size) file on server. After calling executeMethod(), I want to know the progress or the percentage of file uploaded so I can report it to UI.

1. Is there any to do it now?
2. If not, are there any plans for adding it to the future release?

Thanks,
Yong Chen

SPECIAL NOTICE

All information transmitted hereby is intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) named above and may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
of confidential and privileged information is prohibited. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient(s) or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you
are herby notified that you must not read this transmission and that
disclosure, copying, printing, distribution or use of any of the
information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY
PROHIBITED.

Anyone who receives confidential and privileged information in error should
notify us immediately by telephone and mail the original message to us at the
above address and destroy all copies. To the extent any portion of this
communication contains public information, no such restrictions
apply to that information. (gate01)