Figured it out.  Needed to use setStrictMode(true).  Seems to be working
now.  Thanks for the suggestions.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Kaufmann, Scott
Sent: Mon 11/10/2003 3:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 500 Server Error from IIS 4.0 with large Content-Length

I'm using 2.0-rc2 of http client to mimic a form based application.
Everything works fine until the Content-Length of my post gets above ~45K.
Then I get an IIS 4.0 genereated 500 Server Error with the response body
reading:

to complete this operation. </body></html>

However, if I use the GUI based form to post the same content from IE, it
works without problems.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Scott

For additional commands, e-mail: