Hi Sven,

The only sure way to close the connection, at least for the moment, is to get hold of the HttpConnection and call close() on it. The following options come to mind:

- implement/override your own connection manager so that you have direct access to the connections created.
- extend the Method in question and override the execute() method. This will give the access to the connection that is being used to execute the method.

Adding the ability to abort methods is planned for the 2.1 release, but I don't think anyone has begun work on it yet. If you come up with a good solution that you are willing to submit we would be happy to make use of it.

Thanks,

Mike