but I do not see a 100 continute handshake when I see
the trace of the request response from and to the
webserver when I upload the file from a web page using
the web servers upload funtionality, this could mean
that the webserver does not expect the expectcontinue
header right? I tried to set the use expect header to
tru and false no use and have overridden the
filepartsource to not give out the encoding.. even
that does not work.. I am trying to get the wire logs
working to see if that might help..but having tough
time to get it to work..