Kalnichevski, Oleg wrote:

Odi,
TestProxy#testSimpleGet and TestProxy#testAuthGet fail on me when Tomcat is running
locally and 'httpclient.test.localPort' system property is not set (which is quite
often the case with me). Can we pick just any other less common number per default?
8088? 8880?

Oleg

Ah I guess there is a misunderstanding. The proxy test currently runs against the Webapp! Only the proxy is local but the final request goes to the webapp. Just make sure there is something on localhost:8080/. Maybe the Get should use a simple server as well instead of the webapp.

Odi