Hi,
We have a an application which sends chunked input stream for a URL request. We are using HttpClient to get the response. The chunked response sent by the application is actually a motion image. The motion image is retrieved by the first GET command operation and will be send as the sequential data. Therefore, display application should display the sequential data with dividing the data into an image-unit. In this case, boundary character string "--myboundary" is fixed as an index.

What is the best way of handling this type of response and storing each image data in a byte[] array , and using a new byte[] array when we see "--myboundary" in the stream.

   The URL looks like
               http://172.16.101.113/image?speed=20
   and the response headers are

Thank you all in advance