Hi. I found the HTTP-commons library and I was absolutely ecstatic! I would appreciate some help though...I'm not sure how to coax it to send data other than html...I've tried to set the request header to method.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","content=\"text/xml\""); and it still sends back the response in html format...

What I'm trying to do is create a java applet (client-side) to access the Tomcat Webdav server. I have successfully connected to the WEBDav server with Digest authentication, but it returns the results in HTML which are rather cumbersome to parse. I would really appreciate ANY ideas.

--Jeff