About my investigation ...

At the line 109 of org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpParser, i'm waiting
45s for ending of ch = inputStream.read() ... So, it seems it's
independent of HttpClient ... But that I don't understand is that the
server do not received anything the 40 first seconds. So, why us
HttpClient or my computer waiting 40s before sending request only when
Jboss is active ? I don't know. Is the send metho of HttpClient multi
threaded ? I will look now in this direction, by at this time, I have no
idea where is the probleme :(

It's not from log metho because isDebugEnabled return false.

I will continue and give you some news soon (I hope).

JMS.