Hi BradO,

i'm using the log4j log adapter (which is the default if log4j is in the classpath) and the message should go away if you set the httpclient log level to WARN.

I have been buggered by this message too and think it should rather be written at the DEBUG level. I disabled automatic followRedirects in my application by purpose and this message doesn't tell me anything i don't know :-)

Cheers, Oliver